Sunday, July 4, 2010

Either/Or: an activist ponders

Today, I'm a crossroads. I'm stuck in the middle between saying "Yay!" to Google for paying the unfair tax to LGBT employees who must pay a tax on domestic partner benefits. Here is the link.

At the same time I'm upset that Google has not opted to create a special doodle, drawing of it's logo, in honor of the Americans with Disabilities Act anniversary on July 26th. If you want to object read my Examiner article or join this Facebook group.

So this activist, who both bisexual and disabled proudly is caught between saying "Yay!" and "Boo!" I have decided that this is okay. I'm still hoping that Google does the right thing and honor the Americans with Disabilities Act. Come on Google! Honor your progressive values.

No comments:

Post a Comment